i(am)Annoying
Hey guys! Like the new picture? Ha Ha HA! Huh?
Orange: You don't BEAK it enough! HE HA HA HEH!
Me: What does that even mean?
O: that your not FLIPPER-Y enough! HE HA HA HEH!
M: Oh, no. Well, sorry i haven't been posting!
O: Well, I post every FRIDAY! HEY! That reminds me...
M: Yeah. Friday has been taken of YOUTUBE!
O: Ooh! Lets hope the PoPo don't take me down! HE HA HA HEH! I'm LOVED!
M: That's it. Guess what? What? KNIFE.
O: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Knife: NOT AGAIN! PLEASE HELP HIM!
Pear: Ouch! Why do you do that?
M: KNIFE! AGAIN!
P: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
M: Knife. You know you dont have to cut them. Just fight the guy.
Daneboe: :O. You did NOT!
M: I suscribed. Why are you mad?
D: Oh, nevermind.
K: Help? Someone?
Ok guys, thanks for reading. What youtuber do you like?
@exampleiglf2000 ShayCarl and the guys!